1. Massage can help relax tense muscles, relax the body systems and give you a peaceful nights sleep by removing the tension being carried around. It can help to reduce the effects from stress. Stress can affect your muscles, bones, sleep patterns and even stomach problems.
2. Massage is a great way to lift your mood. Whatever effect stress has on your mood, a massage is one of the most relaxing and enjoyable ways to help your daily stress disappear.
3. If you have a chronic illness or injury, massage therapy may help. Including for joint pain, sports injuries, soft tissue injuries, digestive disorders, and even hard-to-manage conditions like fibromyalgia
5. Massage stimulates the lymphatic system which aids elimination of toxins from the body.
6. A head massage can help to relieve headaches, and tension in muscles there which can cause headaches.
7. Increases blood circulation to your muscles.
8. Helps to breakdown knots in muscles, which are caused by tension and toxins.
9. Can relieve muscle pain.
10. Can help to increase flexibility by relaxing tight muscles.
So why not try it for yourself? They normally last between 30-60 minutes and the way you will feel post treatment will be incredible